Tuesday 22 December 2009

A Year in Poetry

On the evening of November 30th, 2008, I attended the Reality Street Book of Sonnets second launch at Roehampton University. Since then I attended as many poetry readings as I could: Openned, Blue Buses, Xing the Lines, as well as the odd launch/festival. I've met fantastic, friendly & welcoming people, people who have encouraged me to write, to continue with my publishing, people who have supported my projects.
2010 promises to be busy: Cleaves ONE is due out on the 14th January. There are 4 chapbooks due out from The Arthur Shilling Press in the first couple of months. My partner is having our baby in May. We will be moving again, within Devon. Eventually I'll have a job, though where I'll find the time, I don't yet know.

I want to thank everyone for their support & wish everyone a merry christmas, and all the best for the New Year,

yours

Harry John Godwin

No comments:

Post a Comment